- This event has passed.
Eating Disorder Identification and Intervention in Primary Care – Two Part Workshop Module 2
July 9, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
Lyn McArthur, PhD
This workshop will assist providers working in primary care to effectively screen for, diagnose, and intervene when applicable when patients present with eating disorders. Different levels of care will also be reviewed. Providers will have the opportunity to examine case examples of eating disorders and practice determining appropriate levels of care and interventions.
- Understand the differences between common eating disorders seen in primary care settings
- Learn the prevalence rates of eating disorders in the US
- Learn the four primary categories of factors contributing to eating disorders
- Understand the levels of care in eating disorder treatment
- Practice, with case examples, diagnosing and determining level of care and treatment interventions for individuals with eating disorders