- This event has passed.
March 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MST
Registration for this event has closed.
Part of the monthly Psychiatric Consultation series with Dr. Si. Steinberg, brought to you by C-WHO.
- Define independent living on a national as well as an institutional and individual level
- Understand the Philosophy of Independent Living and its essential core values and rights
- Address needs for advocacy and individualized, responsive consumer directed services
- Understand guidelines for promoting mental health recovery through choice and alternatives as it applies generally, and specifically in the practice of psychiatry
- Examine a case study for the application of independent living principles, preserving clients’ core rights and values